The work was performed for our customer, a farm in Cremona, following a malfunction with the hydraulic system. A machine stoppage was scheduled with the customer to allow preventive maintenance to be carried out.
The hydraulic components were overhauled at our Reggio Emilia Plant. The GB method: disassembly, analysis, overhauling and testing carried out successfully on the test bed. The customer then requested on-site service for reinstallation of the components and recommissioning.
ADVANTAGES OF SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE:
- Planned machine stoppages
- Reduction in unexpected faults
- Greater system efficiency
- Life-cycle not fully exploited
- Limited knowledge of the system state of health
- Spare parts required in warehouse
Reduced machine stoppages = increased productivity.